No Fish option - replacement is chicken mince
2. Slice cos lettuce, radishes and capsicum. Ribbon carrots and cucumber. Pick coriander leaves, reserve stems.
3. Cut fish fillets into chunks and chop coriander stems. Blend with grated lime zest, crushed garlic, 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce and 1 tbsp soy sauce, using a stick mixer or processor until smooth. Form into 8-12 patties.
4. Combine 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce, 3 tbsp oil (see notes), 1 tbsp water, 2 tbsp soy sauce and lime juice.
Toss 1/3 cup of dressing with drained noodles and reserve remaining as a dipping sauce.
5. Heat a large frypan with 1 tbsp oil and cook fish patties for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through.
6. Layer the dressed noodles and salad ingredients on a serving platter and add fish patties. Serve remaining dressing on the side for dipping.
We recommend using sesame or peanut oil for this recipe but any neutral oil will work!
Use wet or oiled hands when making the patties to prevent fish mixture sticking.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken mince.
Combine with remaining patty ingredients, no need to blend. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
baby cos lettuce 1
radishes 1/3 bunch
yellow capsicum 1
continental cucumber 1/2
coriander 1 packet
white fish fillets 2 packets
garlic 1 clove
From your pantry:
oil (see notes), sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce