2. Zest and juice the lime into a bowl. Add 4 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp sugar and 3 tbsp oil. Deseed (optional) and chop and add chilli.
3. Slice onion, lime leaves and asian greens. Julienne or cut carrot into matchsticks. Pick mint leaves. Set aside with bean shoots. Keep separate.
4. Heat a large frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add chicken, lime leaves, onion and 1/2 the sauce. Cook for 5-6 minutes until onion has softened.
5. Add asian greens, carrot and 1/2 the bean shoots (keep remainder for garnish). Pour in remaining sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes until vegetables are wilted. Take off heat and toss through 1/2 the mint leaves.
6. Divide noodles among bowls. Top with chicken larb and garnish with remaining bean shoots and mint.
We recommend using fish sauce instead of soy sauce and rice wine vinegar instead of red wine for a more authentic flavour. We used coconut oil to cook the chicken and palm sugar for the sauce.
Red chilli, 1
Red onion, 1/2 *
Kaffir lime leaves, 2 double
Asian greens, 1 bunch
Mint, 1/2 bunch *
Bean shoots, 1 bag (200g)
Chicken mince, 600g
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), soy sauce (or tamari), red wine vinegar (or rice wine), sugar (of choice) (see notes)