2. Roughly shred wombok. Slice spring onions, capsicum, shallot and lime leaves (remove core stem). Keep separate.
3. Heat a large frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook beef mince and shallot for 5-6 minutes. Add lime leaves, 1 crushed garlic clove, 2 tbsp fish sauce and 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce. Stir until combined.
4. Toss in shredded wombok, capsicum and spring onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes until just softened, remove from heat. Grate and stir through zest and juice from 1/2 lime.
5. Trim and slice snow peas, roughly chop mint leaves. Slice chilli (deseed if preferred). Wedge remaining lime.
6. Divide rice between bowls, top with stir-fry and garnish. Serve with lime wedges.
For added flavour use coconut, sesame oil or peanut oil to cook this dish.
Baby wombok 1/2
Spring onions 1/3 bunch
green capsicum 1
Kaffir lime leaves 2
Beef mince 600g
Snow peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
Mint 1/2 bunch
Green chilli 1
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), fish sauce, sweet chilli sauce, garlic (1 clove)