Whisk to combine 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, 2 tbsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp fish sauce, 1 tsp sugar and lime juice, Set aside.
2. Heat a grill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat. Rub steaks with oil and pepper, grill for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside on a chopping board to rest.
3. In the meantime, add noodles to boiling water and cook for 2 minutes or until cooked al dente. Drain, rinse and toss with half of the dressing in a large serving bowl.
4. Grate, julienne or slice carrots and cucumber. Place on top of the noodles with mesclun leaves.
Chop coriander and place in a small bowl on the side, alternatively on top of the noodles.
5. Slice steaks and add to the salad.
6. Top salad with peanuts and coriander, serve at the table.
Beef Rump Steaks 600g
Vermicelli Noodles 250g
Continental Cucumber 1
Mesclun Leaves 1 Bag (60g)
Coriander 1 Packet
Peanuts 1 Packet (50g)
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
sesame oil, pepper, sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce (see notes), sugar (or honey)