No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet.
2. Blend avocado with coconut milk, lime zest and 1/2 the lime juice until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside in fridge until serving.
3. Slice onion, trim and slice sugar snap peas. Cook in a frypan over medium-high heat with 1/2 tbsp oil for 5 minutes, or until tender. Remove to a bowl with drained quinoa, reserve pan.
4. Coat barramundi with 2 tsp cumin, salt and pepper. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan and place fish skin-side down. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Take off heat.
5. Dice tomato, slice sprouts and basil. Toss together with quinoa. Whisk together remaining lime juice and 2 tbsp olive oil. Toss through quinoa and vegetables.
6. Spread avocado mouse over plates, top with quinoa salsa and barramundi to serve.
Pat the barramundi skin dry before pan frying to get a crispy skin.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet . Slice chicken in halves lengthways. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
mixed quinoa 1 packet (200g)
coconut milk 165ml
red onion 1/2
sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
barramundi fillets 2 packets
snow pea sprouts 1/2 punnet
basil 1/2 bunch
From your pantry: oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, ground cumin