2. Thinly slice spring onions, reserving 1 for the patties. Dice tomatoes and capsicum. Mash avocado in a bowl with juice of 1/2 lime. Add in prepared vegetables (see notes), 1/2 tsp cumin and 1 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Finely chop remaining spring onion and combine with chicken mince, crushed garlic, 1 tsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp cumin, salt and pepper. Use 1/4 cup measurement and oiled hands to form 10 patties.
4. Reheat the frypan with oil and cook chicken patties for 4-6 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
5. Halve corn cobs and serve with chicken patties, guacamole and tortilla chips. Cut remaining lime into wedges and serve on the side.
Spring onions 1/4 bunch *
Green capsicum 1
Chicken mince 600g
Garlic 2 cloves
Tortilla chips 1 bag
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
olive + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, ground cumin