No Fish option - replacement is chicken tenderloins.
2. Place a large piece of baking paper on a tray or in a baking dish. Halve and rinse bok choy, place along centre of parcel. Top with salmon fillets, pour over 3-4 tbsp teriyaki marinade and season with pepper.
3. To wrap parcel, bring short sides of the paper together, fold over twice and roll long sides together to seal. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.
4. Add spaghetti to the boiling water and cook according to packet instructions, or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water. Peel and finely slice shallot, julienne or ribbon carrots.
5. Heat a wok or frypan over high heat with 1 tbsp oil, add shallot to cook for 2-3 minutes, or until softened. Pour in remaining marinade, simmer for a further 1-2 minutes. Return spaghetti to pan, toss with carrots and bean shoots.
6. Serve salmon and bok choy with Ursula’s black noodles. Spoon over pan sauces.
Make individual parcels if you prefer!
Did you know? You can use the sushi seasoning in place of rice wine vinegar, just add less sugar and balance to taste.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken tenderloins Increase cooking time by 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
sushi seasoning 60ml
Bok choy 1 bunch
salmon fillets 2 packets
Black bean spaghetti 1 packet (200g)
purple carrots 2
bean shoots 1 bag
From your pantry:
black pepper, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, baking paper