2. Slice spring onions and crush garlic, add to a heated frypan with 1 tbsp oil and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Crumble in tempeh and add 1 tsp oregano and 1 stock cube.
3. Add tinned tomatoes and 1/2 tin water (200ml). Dice and add capsicum and olives. Simmer, semi-covered, for 15 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Drain potatoes and place on a lined oven tray. Flatten with a cup, drizzle with 1-2 tbsp olive oil, season with 1/2 tsp oregano, salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes, or until crispy.
5. Wash and tear lettuce. Halve cherry tomatoes, slice cucumber and drain feta. Toss in a bowl with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/2 tbsp vinegar (optional).
6. Serve tempeh bolognese over squashed potatoes and with salad on the side.
Serve with just boiled potatoes if you are short on time.
baby potatoes 1kg
spring onions 1/2 bunch
garlic 2 cloves
tempeh 2 packets
crushed tomatoes 400g
green capsicum 1
olives 1/2 tub
Baby cos lettuce 1
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
Lebanese cucumber 1
marinated feta 1/2 tub
From your pantry:
olive + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, dried oregano, stock cube (1), vinegar of choice (optional)