2. Trim, rinse and slice spinach, peel and slice onion. Layer on a baking tray with sliced potatoes. Pour over tomato sauce and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
3. Halve beef steaks and rub with 1 tbsp oil, salt, pepper and remaining chopped tarragon.
4. Slice carrots into rounds and broccoli into small florets. Heat a large pan with 2 tbsp butter and 2 tbsp water. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside, reserve pan.
5. Reheat pan and cook steaks for 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking.
6. Serve steaks with gratin slice and greens.
Serve spinach fresh or wilt spinach with other vegetables if preferred. Line your tray with baking paper to make cleaning up easier.
parmesan cheese 75g
tarragon 1 packet
English spinach 2/3 bunch
sliced potatoes 800g
beef rump steaks 600g
From your pantry: oil (for cooking), olive oil, salt & pepper