2. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Trim and halve beans. Blanch in water for 1-2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
3. Chop dill. Whisk together with lemon juice, 1/2 tbsp mustard and 3 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Combine 1 crushed garlic clove with 2 tsp dried tarragon and softened butter. Set aside.
5. Heat a frypan or griddle over high heat. Coat beef with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 30 seconds on each side (in batches). Remove to a plate and spoon over even amounts of tarragon butter.
6. Layer cooked vegetables with kale on plates. Spoon over dressing to taste. Serve with tarragon beef.
Green Beans 1 Bag (250g)
Dill 1/2 Packet *
Lemon 1/2 *
Garlic 1 Clove
Beef Scallopini 10-Pack
Baby Kale 1/2 Bag (60g) *
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, butter, dijon mustard, dried tarragon