2. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Trim and halve beans. Blanch in water for 1-2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
3. Chop dill. Whisk together with lemon juice, 1/2 tbsp mustard and 3 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Combine crushed garlic with 2 tsp dried tarragon and softened butter. Set aside.
5. Heat a frypan or griddle over high heat. Coat beef with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 30 seconds on each side (in batches). Remove to a plate and spoon over even amounts of tarragon butter.
6. Layer cooked vegetables with rocket on plates. Spoon over dressing to taste. Serve with tarragon beef.
If you prefer to leave the butter out, you can instead coat the scallopini with tarragon and garlic together with the oil, salt and pepper.
green beans 1 punnet (250g)
dill 1/2 packet
garlic 1 clove
beef scallopini 10-pack
Rocket leaves 1 bag (60g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, butter, dijon mustard, dried tarragon