2. Coat mushrooms with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Cook in a frypan over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until tender. Set aside to rest. Alternatively, place mushrooms on a second, lined oven tray and roast with vegetables for 15 minutes.
3. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Trim and halve beans. Blanch in water for 3-4 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
4. Chop dill. Whisk together with lemon juice, 1/2 tbsp mustard and 3 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Combine crushed garlic with 2 tsp dried tarragon and softened butter. Set aside.
6. Layer cooked vegetables with rocket leaves on plates. Spoon over dressing to taste. Serve with mushrooms and tarragon butter.
If you prefer to leave the butter out, you can instead coat the mushrooms with tarragon and crushed garlic prior to cooking.
green beans 1 punnet (250g)
dill 1/2 packet
garlic 1/2 clove
Rocket leaves 1 bag (60g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, butter, dijon mustard, dried tarragon