2. Dice celery, potatoes and carrot. Add to saucepan along with buckwheat. Stir in stock paste and cover with 1.2L water.
3. Slice chicken in half lengthways. Add to saucepan. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes until buckwheat is tender and chicken cooked through.
4. Finely slice basil leaves. Combine with 2 tbsp vinegar and 1/3 cup olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Remove chicken and shred using 2 forks. Trim and slice asparagus. Stir both through crockpot and cook for 2 minutes. Take off heat and squeeze in lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Divide crockpot among bowls. Spoon over basil oil to serve.
You can also blend the basil oil using a stick mixer.
celery 2 sticks
Baby potatoes 200g
Buckwheat 1 packet (150g)
stock paste 1 tbsp
chicken breast fillets 600g
basil 1 bunch
asparagus 1 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, dried tarragon, garlic (2 cloves)