2. Thickly slice onion and quarter chicken fillets. Add to marinade and toss to coat. Roast for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through.
3. Toss pumpkin on a lined oven tray with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 15-20 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
4. Slice cucumber into rounds. Halve cherry tomatoes and chop coriander (reserve some for garnish). Toss together with mesclun leaves.
5. Whisk together 1 tbsp vinegar and 2 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss dressing through fresh salad and roast pumpkin.
6. Divide salad between plates. Top with tandoori chicken and garnish with reserved coriander. Serve with a dollop of yoghurt.
If possible, allow the pumpkin to cool before tossing through salad.
Red onion 1/2
chicken thigh fillets 600g
Diced pumpkin 1/2 bag (500g)
Lebanese cucumber 1
Cherry tomatoes 1 punnet (200g)
Coriander 1/2 bunch
Mesclun leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
Natural yoghurt 1 tub (200g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, garam masala, tomato paste, ground turmeric, red wine vinegar