2. Cut broccoli into small florets. Slice corn into thirds, cut capsicum and carrots into matchsticks. Trim and halve snow peas. Slice spring onions into 2cm lengths. Crush garlic. Set aside.
3. Dice tofu. Coat with 1 tsp five spice, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Toss in a bowl with 1/4 cup corn flour until coated. Set aside.
4. Heat large frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add vegetables to cook for 5-6 minutes until tender. Toss through 1/2 the sweet and sour sauce and season with salt and pepper. Remove and keep warm.
5. Add 1 tbsp oil to wok. Add tofu to cook for 3-5 minutes turning until golden.
6. Divide vegetables and tofu among shallow bowls. Spoon over sauce to taste and finish with chia seeds and cashews.
Grape seed, peanut or coconut oil works well with this dish and also white pepper instead of black!
If you need to stretch this dish out for lunch the next day, serve with rice!
Baby corn 1 punnet
Red capsicum 1
Snow peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
spring onions 1/3 bunch
Garlic 2 cloves
Firm tofu 1 packet (400g)
Chia /cashew mix 1 packet (60g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, sweet chilli sauce, apple cider vinegar, corn flour, Chinese five spice