No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet.
2. Cut broccoli into small florets. Slice corn into thirds, cut capsicum and carrots into matchsticks. Trim and halve snow peas. Slice spring onions into 2cm lengths. Crush garlic. Set aside.
3. Cut fish fillets into quarters. Coat with 1 tsp five spice, salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. Heat large frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add vegetables to cook for 5-6 minutes until tender. Toss through 1/2 the sweet and sour sauce and season with salt and pepper. Remove and keep warm.
5. Dust fish with 1/4 cup corn flour until coated. Add 2 tbsp oil to pan. Add fish to to cook for 3-4 minutes each side until golden and cooked through.
6. Divide vegetables and fish among shallow bowls. Spoon over remaining sauce to taste and finish with chia seeds and cashews.
Grape seed, peanut or coconut oil works well with this dish and also white pepper!
If you need to stretch this dish out for lunch the next day, serve with rice!
No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet .
Dice chicken. Increase cooking time to 10 minutes or until cooked through.
Baby corn 1 punnet
Red capsicum 1
Snow peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
spring onions 1/3 bunch
Garlic 2 cloves
White fish fillets 2 packets
Chia /cashew mix 1 packet (60g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, sweet chilli sauce, apple cider vinegar, corn flour, Chinese five spice