Place freekeh in a saucepan and cover with plenty of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender but still firm.
2. Combine 2 tbsp maple syrup, 2 tsp smoked paprika and 2 tbsp olive oil. Place salmon fillets in a lined oven dish and pour over paprika mixture, season with salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
3. Chop thyme leaves and combine with 3 tbsp olive oil, 1-2 tsp maple syrup (use to taste), lemon juice, salt and pepper.
4. Slice cucumber, julienne (or ribbon) purple carrot and zucchini. Place in a serving bowl with sprouts.
5. Toss the salad ingredients with cooked freekeh and dressing.
6. Serve freekeh salad topped with crumbled feta cheese alongside the salmon.
Salmon Fillets 2 Packets
Thyme 1/3 Packet *
Continental Cucumber 1/2 *
Purple Carrot 1
Zucchini 1/2 *
Sunflower Sprouts 1 Punnet
Feta Cheese 1/2 Block *
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
olive oil, salt, pepper, maple syrup, smoked paprika