2. Chop tomato. Rinse mung beans from kit. Add to pan with 3 cups water and tomato. Cover and cook for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add more water if necessary.
3. Cook the papadums according to preferred method on the packet (see notes).
4. Quarter cherry tomatoes and slice mint leaves. Toss together with sunflower sprouts, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tbsp vinegar, salt and pepper.
5. Trim and halve snow peas. Rinse and roughly chop spinach (see note). Stir through dahl until wilted. Remove from heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide dahl between plates. Top with tomato topping and serve with papadums.
Cooking papadums in the microwave according to packet instructions will be the quickest method and uses less oil.
Soak spinach in a bowl of cold water to remove any sand.
Serve with a dollop of natural yoghurt if desired.
Sweet potatoes 600g
Jewelled mung Dahl kit 1 box
Cumin papadums 1 packet
Cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
mint 1/3 bunch
Sunflower sprouts 1/2 punnet
snow peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
english spinach 1 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar