No Fish option - replacement is chicken tenderloins.
2. Slice spring onions and green beans. Dice capsicum.
3. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Crack in eggs and lightly scramble. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until just set. Remove from pan.
4. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan. Toss in vegetables to cook for 3-4 minutes, or until tender. Add cooked rice, eggs and 1-2 tbsp soy sauce. Toss until combined, season with pepper and remove from heat.
5. Coat salmon with crushed garlic, 1/2 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, lime zest and half the juice (wedge remaining). Cook in pan over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
6. Divide rice and salmon between plates. Top with chopped coriander, sprouts and lime wedges to serve.
Season the rice to taste with soy sauce.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken tenderloins .
Increase cooking time to 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
spring onions 1/3 bunch
green beans 1/2 punnet (125g)
red capsicum 1
salmon fillets 2 packets
garlic 2 cloves
coriander 1/2 packet
broccoli sprouts 1/2 punnet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking),pepper, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce