2. Peel and grate ginger. Combine with 1 tsp curry powder, 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, 2 tbsp sesame oil, lime zest and juice. Season with salt and pepper (see notes).
3. Shred wombok cabbage. Slice capsicum and carrot into crescents. Roughly chop coriander. Keep separate.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Crack eggs into pan and cook to your liking.
5. Heat a large frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add vegetables (except coriander) and cook tossing for 2 minutes until tender. Add noodles and sauce. Toss until well combined.
6. Divide noodles among bowls. Top with an egg. Sprinkle over chopped peanuts and coriander.
You could also use soy sauce or fish sauce instead of salt in the sauce.
Protein upsize add-on - paneer cheese. Dice and pan fry the cheese with 2 tsp sesame oil and 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce. Serve on the side of noodles.
Baby wombok cabbage, 1/2 *
Green capsicum, 1
Coriander, 1/2 packet *
Eggs, 6 pack
Roasted peanuts, 1 packet (40g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, sesame oil, sweet chilli sauce, curry powder