2. Peel and grate ginger. Combine with 1 tsp curry powder, 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, 2 tbsp sesame oil, lime zest and juice. Season with salt and pepper (see notes).
3. Shred wombok cabbage. Slice capsicum and carrot into crescents. Roughly chop coriander. Keep separate.
4. Drain and halve jackfruit pieces. Pat dry with a paper towel. Dust with 4 tbsp flour, salt and pepper. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 3 tbsp oil. Cook jackfruit for 4-5 minutes until golden and crispy. Set aside on paper towel to drain.
5. Heat a large frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add vegetables (except coriander) and cook tossing for 2 minutes until tender. Add noodles and sauce. Toss until well combined.
6. Divide noodles among bowls. Top with crispy jackfruit. Sprinkle over chopped peanuts and coriander.
You could also use soy sauce or tamari instead of salt and the sauce.
Rinse the noodles in cold water before adding to the stir fry if they are stuck together.
Baby wombok cabbage, 1/2 *
Green capsicum, 1
Coriander, 1/2 packet *
Jackfruit, 2 x 400g
Roasted peanuts, 1 packet (40g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, sesame oil, sweet chilli sauce, flour (of choice), curry powder