2. Combine 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, 1 tbsp fish sauce and 1 tbsp sesame oil in a bowl.
3. Cut broccoli into small florets. Reheat frypan over medium heat, add broccoli and 1 tbsp oil, cook for 2 minutes. Halve snow peas, slice capsicum and add to pan. Cook for a further 1-2 minutes, add 1 tbsp dressing. Remove from pan and set aside, keep warm.
4. Keep pan over medium-high heat. Season chicken schnitzels with salt and pepper, add to pan with 1/2 tbsp oil and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through.
5. Slice avocado and celery, julienne (or slice) carrots.
6. Toss fresh vegetables with warm vegetables and nut clusters. Slice chicken and place on top. Spoon over dressing to serve.
Once cooked, place seed clusters onto a plate lined with baking paper to avoid them from sticking.
Snow peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
red capsicum 1
chicken schnitzels 600g
celery 2 sticks
From your pantry:
sesame + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, honey, sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce