2. Combine 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, 2 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp sesame oil in a bowl.
3. Cut broccoli into small florets. Cook in a heated pan with 1 tbsp oil for 2 minutes over medium heat. Cut beans into thirds, slice capsicum and add to pan. Toss in the pan for further 1-2 minutes, add 1 tbsp of dressing. Remove from pan and keep warm.
4. Keep pan over medium-high heat. Halve chicken schnitzels and season with salt and pepper. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan and cook chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden.
5. Slice avocado and celery, julienne (or slice) carrots.
6. Toss fresh vegetables with warm vegetables and nut clusters. Slice chicken and place on top. Spoon over dressing to serve.
Tip! Carrot and celery can also be sliced and cooked with the capsicum for a warmer dish.
sweet chilli sauce 3tbsp
soy sauce 2tbsp
sesame oil 1tbsp
green beans 125g
red capsicum 1
chicken schnitzels 600g
celery sticks 2
From your pantry: oil, salt & pepper.