2. Zest lime.
Combine half of the lime zest (reserve remaining) with 1 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce and 1 tbsp oil. Add chicken tenderloins to marinate, set aside.
3. Chop coriander and crush garlic. Combine with reserved lime zest, juice from the whole lime, 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, 1 tbsp soy sauce and 3 tbsp olive oil.
4. Heat a pan (or barbecue) with 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through (see notes).
5. Halve grapes, dice radish and capsicum. Thinly slice spring onions and roughly chop cashew nuts. Toss in a bowl with rice and half the dressing (see notes).
6. Serve chicken tenderloins with rice salad and extra dressing.
Chicken tenderloins 600g
Coriander 1 packet
Garlic 1 clove
red grapes 200g
Radishes 1/3 bunch *
Green capsicum 1
Spring onions 1/4 bunch *
Cashew nuts 1 packet (60g)
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
olive + oil (for cooking), soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce