2. Blend pesto ingredients and 1/4 cup water to a rough pesto consistency using a stick mixer or small food processor.
3. Place diced chicken in a lined oven dish, season with salt and pepper. Top with half of the pesto, bake for 15 minutes, or until golden on top and cooked through.
4. Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain, reserving 1 cup water then rinse quickly. Return pasta to pan, toss with remaining pesto and enough pasta water to make a light sauce.
5. Meanwhile, prepare side salad, toss in a bowl with oil and vinegar (optional).
6. Top pesto chicken with fresh oregano, serve with pasta and side salad.
65g shaved parmesan cheese
2/3 packet fresh oregano
100g sunflower seeds
1 garlic clove, peeled
1 lemon, zest and juice
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp dried oregano
600g diced chicken breast
500g short pasta
1/2 punnet sprouts
2 celery sticks, sliced
1 cucumber, sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar, optional
1/3 packet fresh oregano, leaves
salt and pepper, for seasoning