Gluten friendly option - pasta is replaced with GF pasta.
2. Peel and slice (or segment) orange. Slice carrot into crescents. Toss with baby kale and set aside in the fridge.
3. Toast sunflower seeds in pan over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes, or until golden.
4. Slice sun-dried tomatoes (reserve oil). Halve tomatoes and slice zucchini into crescents. Reheat pan over medium heat with 2 tbsp oil from tomatoes. Add 2 crushed garlic cloves, 1 tsp Italian herbs and 1 tbsp balsamic. Cook for 4-5 minutes, or until tender.
5. Toss vegetables in with pasta. Remove from heat, stir in beaten egg and enough cooking water to loosen. Slice basil leaves, stir through and season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Toss salad with 1/2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tsp balsamic vinegar. Scatter sunflower seeds over pasta and serve with side salad.
Gluten friendly option - pasta is replaced with GF pasta
Purple carrot 1
Baby kale 1/2 bag (100g)
Sunflower seeds 1/2 packet (30g)
Sun-dried tomatoes 1 jar (280g)
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet (200g)
basil 1/3 bunch
From your pantry:
olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic (2 cloves), dried Italian herbs, balsamic vinegar