Gluten-friendly option: pasta is replaced with gluten free pasta
2. Chop walnuts. Add to frypan over medium heat along with 1 crushed garlic clove, 1 tsp dried oregano and 1/2 tbsp olive oil. Cook stirring for 3-4 minutes until toasted. Remove to plate.
3. Slice leek, halve tomatoes and snow peas. Rinse and slice kale leaves (see note).
4. Reheat frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add leek, tomatoes, 2 tsp dried oregano. Cook for 5 minutes until softened. Add snow peas and kale for 2-3 minutes until kale is slightly wilted. Take off heat.
5. Drain sun-dried tomatoes and blend together with yoghurt until smooth. Stir through pasta to coat along with reserved water to loosen. Slice basil and toss through along with sautéd vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Divide penne among bowls and top with walnut crumb.
Pull your fingers along the stem to remove kale leaves.
Gluten-friendly option: pasta is replaced with GF pasta
Cook according to packet instructions.
walnuts 1 packet (80g)
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
snow peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
kale 1 bunch
sun-dried tomatoes 1 jar (280g)
natural yoghurt 1/2 tub (250g)
basil 1 packet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, dried oregano, garlic (1 clove)