Gluten-friendly option: pasta is replaced with GF pasta.
2. Cook pasta according to packet instructions, or until al dente. Reserve 1 cup of water, drain and set aside.
3. Julienne or ribbon zucchini. Ribbon asparagus using a vegetable peeler. Halve cherry tomatoes, zest and juice lemon. Tear bocconcini and set aside.
4. Reheat saucepan over low heat. Add cherry tomatoes, 2 crushed garlic cloves, lemon zest, 3 tsp dried basil and 1/4 cup olive oil. Cook for 2 minutes, or until garlic is soft.
5. Add lemon juice, pasta and vegetables to pan. Toss until coated, adding pasta water as needed. Remove from heat and toss through gremolata and rocket leaves. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide pasta between bowls and top with bocconcini to serve.
Add any extra dried herbs of choice to the gremolata. Reserve a little gremolata to garnish over bocconcini when serving.
Gluten friendly option - pasta is replaced with GF pasta.
parsley 1 packet
lupin flakes 2/3 cup (80g)
zucchini 1 1/2
asparagus 1 bunch
cherry tomatoes 1/2 punnet (200g)
bocconcini 1/2 tub (100g)
rocket leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
From your pantry:
olive oil, salt, pepper, dried basil, chilli flakes