Gluten friendly option: dinner roll is replaced with GF roll.
2. Whisk 1 tbsp vinegar, mango chutney, and 2 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Thinly slice radishes and snow peas. Halve sprouts and roughly chop parsley. Grate beetroot. Toss all together with baby leaves.
4. Add soaked bread and liquid to a small food processor along with almonds, lemon juice and 2 tbsp vinegar. Process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Slice tempeh. Heat in a frypan with 1/2 tbsp oil for 1 minute on each side, or alternatively serve cold.
6. Spread almond cream onto a large serving platter. Toss salad with dressing and pile on top with tempeh to serve.
Add any olives that you may have left over from the Spanish rice into the salad.
Serve remaining dinner roll sliced on the side if desired.
Gluten friendly option - dinner roll is replaced with quinoa flakes.
Combine flakes with water and oil as per recipe.
mango chutney 1/4 jar (70g)
radishes 1/2 bunch
snow peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
snow pea sprouts 1/2 punnet
parsley 1 packet
baby leaves and beetroot 1 bag (180g)
toasted almonds 1 packet (150g)
ready to eat tempeh 1 packet
From your pantry:
olive + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar