2. Chop spring onions and 1/2 the sun-dried tomatoes. Crush garlic. Rinse brown rice with water to loosen. Toss all together in a bowl.
3. Remove stems from mushrooms. Coat mushroom caps with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Place on a lined oven tray and fill with stuffing. Roast in oven for 15 minutes until mushrooms are tender.
4. Slice cucumber, pear and celery. Chop remaining sun-dried tomatoes. Toss together with rocket leaves. Whisk together 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar with 1 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
5. Add cashew cheese and 1/2 cup water to a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk until smooth and heated through.
6. Toss dressing through salad. Divide among plates with cauliflower mash and stuffed mushrooms. Spoon over cashew sauce.
Use the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes to make the salad dressing.
Spring onions, 1/3 bunch *
Sun-dried tomatoes, 1 jar (280g)
Garlic, 1 clove
Brown rice (pre-cooked), 1 packet (250g)
Field mushrooms, 600g
Lebanese cucumber, 1
Celery, 2 sticks
Rocket leaves, 1/2 bag (100g) *
Cashew cheese, 1/2 jar *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar