2. Stir in tomato sugo and 1/2 jar water (250ml), bring to the boil.
3. Carefully add the cannelloni to pan, spoon over sugo to coat. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, or until pasta has cooked through.
4. Heat a separate frypan with oil/butter over medium-high heat. Trim and add broccolini, toss in pan for 2-3 minutes or until cooked to your liking (add some water to help steam if needed).
5. Peel and slice orange, toss with leaves and broccolini. Dress with olive oil, salt and pepper.
6. Serve ricotta cannelloni with orange and broccolini salad.
If preferred, steam broccolini or alternatively chop and add to sugo (step 2).
No pork option - shredded ham is replaced with sliced turkey. Tear or slice to use.
No gluten option - Cannelloni is replaced with fresh, GF chickpea pasta and 1 tub (250g) ricotta. Add ricotta to sauce and season with dried Italian herbs or oregano (add broccolini to sauce if preferred). Cook pasta separately according to packet instructions.
Shredded ham, 1 packet (200g)
Tomato Sugo, 1 jar (500g)
Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni, 1 packet (1kg)
Broccolini, 1 bunch
Mesclun leaves, 1/2 bag (100g) *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Olive + oil / butter (for cooking), salt, pepper