2. Combine 1 tbsp curry powder, 3 tbsp soy sauce, 3 tbsp tomato sauce and 1 tbsp oil (see notes) in a bowl.
3. Wedge tomatoes, slice onion and garlic. Halve corn and sugar snap peas. Keep separate.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Whisk eggs, pour into pan and cook for 2 minutes, or until set. Roll up with a spatula, move to a chopping board and slice when cool enough to handle.
5. Add tomatoes, onion and garlic to pan, cook for 2 minutes. Toss in corn, sugar snap peas, noodles and sauce. Cook for 2-3 minutes, tossing until combined. Stir through half the ribboned egg. Season with pepper to taste.
6. Divide noodles between plates, top with remaining egg. Garnish with coriander and serve with lemon cut into wedges.
Preferably use rice bran, peanut or coconut oil.
Eggs can be pan fried instead if preferred.
Serve with sliced red chilli or sambal oelek for some heat.
brown onion 1/2
Garlic 1 clove
baby corn 1 punnet
sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
coriander 1/2 packet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), pepper, soy sauce, curry powder, tomato sauce