2. Heat a large pan with oil and add bacon. Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until slightly browned and crispy.
3. Add coleslaw mix and cook for 1-2 minutes or until semi-wilted. Season with 2-3 tsp curry powder, 3 tbsp soy sauce and 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce (see notes).
4. Heat a second pan and cook eggs to your liking.
5. Halve and add tomatoes along with noodles and chopped chives (see notes). Warm through. Adjust seasoning with soy sauce and pepper to taste.
6. Divide noodles between plates, top with eggs to serve.
We used 2 1/2 tsp curry powder but use to taste as different brands vary in strength. Also for a milder flavour you can use 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce and 1-2 tbsp tomato sauce. Drizzle with extra sweet chilli at the end if desired.
Keep some chives for garnish if you like!
No pork option - replacement is chicken stir-fry strips (300g).
Increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes before adding coleslaw mix.
diced bacon 1 packet (200g)
Coleslaw mix 1 bag (400g)
Cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
Chives 1/2 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), pepper, soy sauce, curry powder, sweet chilli sauce