2. Dice pumpkin into 3cm cubes. Slice leek into thick rounds. Toss with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper in a lined roasting dish.
3. Combine tamarind chutney and 1/4 cup water. Slash chicken to the bone and coat with the sauce. Place in the roasting dish. Roast in oven for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
4. Dice radishes, cucumber and jalapeño. Finely slice mint leaves. Whisk together 3 tbsp vinegar, 2 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss together with rice and salad.
5. Divide roast pumpkin, chicken drumsticks and rice salad among plates.
Butternut Pumpkin 1/2 *
Leek 1/2 *
Tamarind Chutney 1 Jar (230g)
Chicken Drumsticks 8 Pack
Radishes 1/3 Bunch *
Continental Cucumber 1/2 *
Mint 1 Bunch
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, red wine vinegar