2. Dice pumpkin into 3cm cubes. Toss with 1/2 tbsp oil, salt and pepper on lined oven tray. Roast in oven for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
3. Cut tempeh into cubes and leek into thick rounds. Toss with tamarind chutney and 2 tbsp oil in a lined oven dish. Roast in oven for 10 minutes until sticky and warmed through.
4. Dice radishes, cucumber and jalapeño. Finely slice mint leaves.
5. Divide rice, roast vegetables, tempeh and fresh vegetables among bowls. Serve with lime wedge.
Butternut Pumpkin 1/2 *
Natural Tempeh 2 Packets (2x 200g)
Leek 1/2 *
Tamarind Chutney 1 Jar (230g)
Radishes 1/3 Bunch *
Continental Cucumber 1/2 *
Mint 1 Bunch
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, red wine vinegar