2. Place 1 tbsp oil, 1 tsp allspice (see notes) salt and pepper in large pan. Add tenderloins to coat in the spice. Put heat on high and cook for 4 minutes, turn and cook for further 3 or until just cooked through. Drizzle over 2 tbsp honey and turn to coat chicken, see step 4.
3. While chicken is cooking, combine yoghurt with juice from 1/2 lemon, chopped parsley, 1 tsp cumin, salt and pepper.
4. Transfer chicken to a serving plate, keeping pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle over sesame seeds (to taste, see notes).
5. Trim and halve any thick broccolini stems. Add to heated pan and char for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking (see notes).
6. Serve sticky chicken with rice, broccolini, rocket leaves, yoghurt sauce and remaining lemon cut into wedges.
Add 14 tsp ground cinnamon to chicken if you like, for added flavour!
Add any remaining sesame seeds to the drained rice (step 6).
Add 1/4 cup water to the broccolini pan if you want less of the ‘charred’ flavour to help steam instead.
Chicken tenderloins, 600g
Natural yoghurt, 1 tub (200g)
Parsley, 1/2 packet *
Sesame seeds, 1 packet (30g)
Broccolini, 1 bunch
Rocket leaves, 1 bag (60g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, allspice, cumin