No pork option - replacement is chicken tenderloin.
2. Combine 1/3 cup of the sauce with 1 tbsp soy sauce. Cut pork into long strips and toss with marinade, set aside.
3. Cook noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes, or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
4. Heat a large pan with 1 tbsp oil over medium heat. Thread pork onto skewers. Cook, turning, for 4-5 minutes, or until cooked through (alternatively cook on the barbecue).
5. Julienne or ribbon carrots and slice capsicum. Toss with cabbage, mesclun leaves, noodles and dressing.
6. Serve sticky skewers with noodle salad and top with crushed peanuts. Serve with more soy or sweet chilli sauce if you desire.
Use a neutral oil or coconut oil for cooking. Leave pork steaks whole if preferred and separate vegetables and noodles if kids like it better!
No pork option - replacement is chicken tenderloin Thread whole onto skewers.
pork steaks 600g
rice vermicelli noodles 200g
yellow capsicum 1/2
red cabbage 1/2 bag
mesclun leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), garlic (1 clove), soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, white or rice wine vinegar, skewers (optional)