2. Combine 2 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp tomato paste, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 2 crushed garlic cloves and 2 tbsp oil in a baking dish.
3. Slice tempeh and cut capsicum into strips. Toss with marinade in baking dish and place in oven to cook for 15-20 minutes, or until sticky.
4. Heat an ovenproof frypan with 1 tbsp oil over medium heat. Dice carrots and tomato. Remove corn from cob and slice sugar snap peas. Add to the pan as you go. Stir in 1 tbsp tomato paste and 1 1/2 tsp oregano.
5. Toss in rice to combine with vegetables. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Grate cheese over top. Place in oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden.
6. Serve sticky tempeh with vegetable rice. Garnish with chopped coriander.
Most of our veggies come pre-washed, but it’s always good to give them an extra rinse.
basmati rice 300g
ready to eat tempeh 2 packets
green capsicum 1
corn cob 1
sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet
cheddar cheese 1/2 block
coriander 1/2 packet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, tomato paste, soy sauce, honey, garlic (2 cloves), dried oregano