No beef option - beef rump steaks are replaced with chicken schnitzels
2. Grate 1/2 the cucumber (squeeze out excess liquid) and combine yoghurt and 1 crushed garlic clove. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Add 1 stock cube and 1 crushed garlic clove to pan. Pour in enough water to cover potatoes halfway (we used 1 cup). Cook, semi-covered, for 10 minutes, or until tender.
4. Heat a second large frypan over medium-high heat. Halve and rub steaks
with oil, salt and pepper (see notes). Cook for 3 minutes on each side or to your liking.
5. Chop capsicum and remaining cucumber, halve cherry tomatoes. Toss together with olives and dress with olive oil.
6. Serve fondant potatoes with steaks, tzatziki sauce and salad.
Roast potatoes if you prefer.
Add 1 tsp dried oregano to beef steaks if you like.
No beef option - beef rump steaks are replaced with chicken schnitzels. Cook whole and increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
ROSEMARY SPRIG, 1
CONTINENTAL CUCUMBER, 1
NATURAL YOGHURT, 1/2 tub (250g) *
GARLIC, 2 cloves
BEEF RUMP STEAKS, 600g
RED CAPSICUM, 1
CHERRY TOMATOES, 1/2 packet (200g) *
OLIVES, 1 jar
FROM YOUR PANTRY
oil + butter for cooking, olive oil, salt, pepper, chicken stock cube