No beef option - beef scallopini is replaced with chicken schnitzels.
2. Combine yoghurt with sun-dried tomato mustard, season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside for serving.
3. Dice tomatoes and capsicum into desired size. Trim and chop sugar snaps. Toss in a bowl with sprouts (see notes).
4. Heat another pan over high heat (see notes). Toss scallopini with oil, salt and pepper then cook in the pan for 1 minute on each side or until browned and cooked to your liking.
5. Serve scaloppini with hash, salad and sauce.
Rosemary 1 Sprig
Natural Yoghurt 1/3 Tub *
Sun-Dried Tomato Mustard 1 Tub (75g)
Yellow Capsicum 1
Sugar Snap Peas 1/2 Packet (75g) *
Alfalfa Sprouts 1/3 Punnet *
Beef Scallopini 10-Pk
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper