Wedge potatoes. Toss on lined oven tray with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 20-25 minutes until golden and cooked through.
2. Roughly chop drained red peppers. Blend together with almond meal, 1 chopped garlic clove, 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Trim broccolini. Cut capsicum into thick slices. Slice eggplants lengthways. Toss with 2 tbsp oil, salt and pepper.
4. Heat griddle pan or BBQ over high heat. Cook vegetables for 2-3 minutes each side until charred and tender. Cook in batches if needed. Keep pan on heat.
5. Coat steaks with oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side or to your liking.
6. Divide potatoes, vegetables and steaks among plates. Serve with romesco sauce.
Roasted red peppers 1/2 jar *
Almond meal 1/2 packet (50g) *
Broccolini 1 bunch
Yellow capsicum 1
Small eggplants 2
Beef rump steaks 600g
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, garlic (1 clove)