2. Slice radishes and snow peas. Pick mint leaves, place all in a bowl and set aside. Cut spring onions into 4cm lengths and add to tray with sweet potatoes for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
3. Add 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar and 2 tbsp sugar to a large frypan, bring to the boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes, or until thickened. Remove from heat and pour into a small bowl.
4. Halve steaks and rub with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Rinse pan and place over high heat. Cook steaks for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until browned and cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest.
5. Grate parmesan cheese over sweet potatoes once finished in the oven.
6. Serve steaks with radish and mint salad, sweet potato wedges and spring onions. Drizzle with balsamic glaze to serve.
Reserve some spring onion tops and add to the radish salad.
radishes 1/3 bunch
snow peas 1/2 punnet
mint 1 packet
spring onions 3/4 bunch
beef rump steaks 600g
parmesan cheese 50g
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, sugar (of choice)