Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil (for the pasta).
2. Halve tomatoes, wedge red onion and cut capsicum into strips (keep onion separate).
3. Transfer cooked chicken to a chopping board. Keep pan over medium-high heat, add 3 tbsp olive oil and red onion. Cook for 1 minute then add tomatoes, capsicum and crushed garlic. Cook for further 2-3 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
4. Add ravioli to boiling water and cook for 3 minutes (see notes). Drain and rinse briefly.
5. Slice or shred chicken, add to pan (see notes) along with basil dip and baby spinach. Gently toss in ravioli. Dress with more olive oil if needed, season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide between bowls to serve.
Set a timer to make sure you are not overcooking the pasta.
Toss everything together in a serving dish or serve straight from the pan.
cherry tomato medley 1 punnet (200g)
red onion 1
yellow capsicum 1
garlic 1-2 cloves
spinach & ricotta ravioli 1 packet (500g)
fresh basil dip 1 tub (150g)
baby spinach 1 bag (60g)
From your pantry:
oil for cooking, olive oil, salt, pepper