2. Drain (see product spotlight) and dry chickpeas with paper towel. Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan over medium-high heat. Cook chickpeas, 1 tsp cumin and 1/2 tsp turmeric for 6 minutes, stirring. Add sesame seeds for 2 minutes. Remove and reserve pan.
3. Slice mint leaves and quarter radishes. Toss with mesclun leaves, chickpeas and beans. Crumble over feta.
4. Rub steaks with 2 tsp paprika, 1 tsp cumin and 1 tbsp oil. Reheat pan over medium-high heat and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or to your liking. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Whisk together lemon juice and 3 tbsp olive oil. Gently toss through salad.
6. Slice steak and serve on top of salad.
Beans can also be served raw if preferred.
Patting the chickpeas dry will give a crispier finish.
green beans 1/2 punnet (125g)
sesame seeds 1/2 packet (35g)
mint 1 packet
radishes 1/2 bunch
mesclun leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
feta cheese 1/2 block (100g)
beef rump steak 600g
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, ground cumin, ground turmeric, ground paprika