2. Bring saucepan of water to the boil. Gently add eggs, simmer for 7 minutes. Drain, transfer eggs to a bowl of cold water to cool before peeling.
3. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp olive oil. Crush in garlic (1 clove), add onion and eggplant. Stir in stock concentrate, cherry tomatoes, 3 tsp ground coriander, 2 tsp ground paprika and 1/4 tsp chilli flakes. Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until eggplant is cooked through.
4. Add spinach and drained beans to pan. Cook until spinach has just wilted and beans heated through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Slice bread in half. Toast in oven (if preferred). Roughly chop coriander. Blend with crumbled feta, 3 tbsp water (or milk) and 1/2 tsp chilli flakes.
6. Divide eggplant between bowls, drizzle over olive oil. Top with egg and dollop with coriander feta. Serve with crusty bread.
Eggs can also be fried or poached if preferred.
Gluten free option - replace with GF bread
english spinach 1 bunch
garlic 1 clove
vegetable stock concentrate 1/2 jar
tinned cherry tomatoes 400g
ground coriander 3 tsp
ground paprika 2 tsp
chilli flakes 1/4 tsp
borlotti beans 400g
coriander 1/3 bunch
feta cheese 1/2 block
water (or milk) 3 tbsp
chilli flakes 1/2 tsp
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper