2. Wedge onion, trim carrots and drain chickpeas. Toss on a lined oven tray with 1 tbsp oil, 2 tsp cumin, salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes, or until golden.
3. Chop coriander and dice cucumber. Toss with cabbage and set aside.
4. Combine lemon zest and 1/2 lemon juice with yoghurt, 1/2-1 tbsp honey, 1 tsp ground cumin and 1 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Toss rice with fresh components and 1 tbsp olive oil, then arrange on a large platter.
6. Arrange roast vegetables on top of rice. Drizzle yoghurt dressing to taste and scatter over cranberry and pepita mix to serve.
Use honey to taste in the dressing.
red onion 1/2
baby carrots 1 bunch
Coriander 1/2 bunch
continental cucumber 1/2
red cabbage 1/2 bag (200g)
natural yoghurt 1/2 tub (250g)
dried cranberry/pepita seeds 1 packet (60g)
From your pantry:
olive + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, ground cumin, honey