Gluten-friendly option - replacement is GF pasta
2. Add couscous to the boiling water and cook for 8 minutes, or until al dente. Drain and rinse.
3. Trim and cut cauliflower into florets of desired size, halve cherry tomatoes and chop capsicum. Heat a frypan with 1 tbsp oil and cook the vegetables for 5 minutes, or until slightly softened. Add crushed garlic and 2 tsp oregano.
4. Thread chicken onto skewers. Heat a grill pan with 1 tbsp oil and cook chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
5. Add couscous to pan with vegetables and stir through 1/4 cup tomato chutney (to taste) and chopped chives. Season well with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Rinse and trim watercress. Serve chicken skewers and couscous topped with watercress.
Cook chicken without skewers if preferred.
Gluten-friendly option - replacement is gluten free pasta. Cook as per packet instructions.
sliced chicken breast 600g
pearl couscous 1 packet (250g)
cherry tomatoes 1/2 punnet
yellow capsicum 1
garlic 2 cloves
tomato chutney 1/2 jar
chives 1/3 bunch
watercress 1 sleeve
From your pantry; oil (for cooking), salt & pepper, ground paprika, ground cumin, dried oregano, wooden skewers