2. Roughly chop mint leaves. Blend with 1/2 crushed garlic clove, 2 tbsp vinegar and 1/4 cup olive oil in a food processor. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon 1 tbsp over carrots and toss to coat.
3. Crush remaining garlic. Combine in a bowl with quinoa flakes, chicken mince, 2 tsp cumin and 1/2 tsp cayenne. Season with salt and pepper. Shape kebabs onto skewers using oiled hands.
4. Reheat pan over medium-high heat. Cook kebabs, rotating, for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through. Cook in batches if needed.
5. Thinly slice fennel (reserve fronds), slice celery and orange. Ribbon cucumbers using a peeler. Toss all together.
6. Serve carrots, kebabs and salad with mint vinaigrette.
If you don’t have skewers you can roll into meatballs and cook in the pan as per instructions.
You can also use natural yoghurt for a creamy dipping sauce.
mint 1/3 bunch
garlic 2 cloves
quinoa flakes 1 packet (50g)
chicken mince 600g
celery 2 sticks
baby cucumbers 1/2 punnet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, ground cumin, cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar