2. Dice avocado and chop parsley. Combine with kale coleslaw mix.
3. Toast pepita seeds in a frypan over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes, or until golden. Remove and reserve pan.
4. Combine 2 tsp paprika, 2 tsp cumin, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Rub over steaks to coat. Reheat frypan over high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Add 2 tbsp olive oil to pan and stir. Remove steaks with oil and set aside.
5. Whisk lemon juice with 2 tbsp olive oil and resting juice from steaks. Toss with slaw and quinoa.
6. Divide slaw between plates. Slice steaks and serve with slaw. Finely slice nori sheets and scatter over with pepita seeds.
Pat steaks dry with paper towel before cooking to remove any excess water.
Parsley 1/2 packet
Kale coleslaw 1 bag (400g)
Pepitas 1/2 packet (25g)
Beef rump steaks 600g
Nori snack 1 packet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, ground paprika, ground cumin