2. Slice spring onions (reserve some tops for garnish if you like), carrots and capsicum. Trim and halve snow peas (see notes).
3. Heat a large frypan or wok with oil (see notes) over medium-high heat. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until just tender.
4. Cut fish into bite size chunks. Add to pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until almost cooked through.
5. Stir in pineapple pieces and juice along with 2-3 tbsp soy sauce. Mix 1/4 cup water with 1 tbsp cornflour and pour into pan. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until thickened.
6. Serve sweet and sour fish over rice, top with any reserved spring onion tops.
Use the rice tub to quickly measure up x 1.5 amount of water.
Serve snow peas fresh at the end, if preferred.
We used sesame oil for added flavour, but any neutral oil works fine! No fish option - white fish fillets are replaced with chicken stir-fry strips Increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes or until cooked through.
Spring onions, 1/4 bunch *
Red capsicum, 1
Snow peas, 1/2 packet (125g) *
White fish fillets, 2 packets
Pineapple pieces, 440g
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (sesame or other), soy sauce, cornflour